The frequently asked questions page is the foundation of every real estate agent. This can significantly influence new clients to acquire your services and close a deal. Not only that, but it will also save you so much time. You no longer have to answer the same questions repeatedly, and customers don’t need to wait for hours for your reply. Your FAQ page is also great for SEO.
Your real estate FAQ page should have the same priority level as your listing, service, and home pages. Visitors go to the FAQ section to know more about your services and get answers to their particular queries. So, you have to make sure that you keep this section neat, organized, and understandable.
What is a Real Estate FAQ and Its Purpose?
Real estate Frequently Asked Questions are questions your customers will most likely ask about your services. These questions can be about your area of expertise, listings, contact information, the documents needed on the initial meeting, the time duration to process documents, and the like. By posting answers to these general questions on your FAQ page, you can:
Answer your potential customers’ questions right away
This will save both you and your customer’s time. It also saves your resources and effort as there is no need for you to answer individual emails, calls, or social media inquiries. The saved time can then be allotted to other tasks that need your attention.
Doing this can also save money because you don’t have to hire extra workers or buy software just to organize all incoming customers’ inquiries.
Bring traffic and direct leads to your site
A search engines’ objective is to provide correct suggestions to what the user searched. When you organize your page content in a Question-and-Answer form, SEs will be able to detect these and direct users to your site. And if you can answer questions clearly with the correct keywords, your page will be matched to the user’s search inputs. This will exponentially increase your site traffic!
Tip: Keep your answers clear, short, and sweet. Do not forget to put related keywords or phrases in your answers.
Build trust and show that you have answers to most of their questions. Well-written FAQs content will showcase your experience. This will show that you understand your customers well and fully know what they are thinking. Because you have the answers to their questions, you will now be able to gain their trust. You will directly give off an image of a skilled and knowledgeable individual in the real estate field.
Tip: Formulate questions in a way that you act like you are the customer, visitor, or inquirer.
Niche Market Questions for Local SEO
Niche market details can serve as a great way to identify yourself with local leads, as well as for informing those who are unfamiliar with your area. By providing information and services they are not likely to find anywhere else. It displays a clear message you’re well-versed in the ins and outs of your local real estate market.
Tip: Focus on local popular communities, and areas. Make sure to put related keywords and phrases in your answers.
Where To Get Your Real Estate FAQ ideas?
The first step before writing is to collect and select the questions that you want to feature on your real estate FAQ page. But the question is, where will you get these ideas?
First, of course, you look into the compilation of your customers’ most frequently asked questions. It could be through detecting what they mostly message on your social media accounts or what they usually ask during personal meetings. Identify the questions that they all have in common and start from there. Also, take note of unique and complex questions that took time for you to answer.
Note and consider the hard questions because you have to acknowledge these inquiries and answer them well. Remember that your real estate FAQ page is part of your marketing strategy. Answering hard questions in the right way is excellent content. The more you put relevant content to your FAQ page, the more you free your time, increase traffic, and give your leads the confidence to step into your real estate funnel. That is how efficient and powerful your FAQ page can be as part of your marketing strategy.
However, if you are new to the real estate field and still don’t have that much customer experience, it might be challenging for you to get a compilation of their most frequent inquiries. In that case, don’t worry because there are still a handful of options to source your questions and content.
- Google and other SEs — Start with their featured content for Real Estate FAQs. From here, you will see what people usually ask when it comes to the buying or selling process, staging, appraisals, transactions, and more. Aside from browsing featured answers, you can also visit other real estate websites. Doing this will give you more information and ideas on optimizing your own real estate FAQ page. Take note also of their keywords, content, and how they appeal to their readers.
- Quora Answers — This online platform is a treasure trove to various questions and topics. Get the most out of this by observing conversations between industry experts and Quora participants, then note important information. Highly recommend creating your own account, and answering questions too — it’ll give you a boost in backlinks, SEO, and build your personal brand.
Type in real estate FAQ page most asked questions > select More Options > choose All Questions. After this, you’ll be given a list of the recent questions related to the topic.
- Direct Competitors — Once you’ve decided on your niche and area, you won’t be the first one to be there. You’ll be in direct competition with other real estate agents who are already in the industry for years. But instead of discouraging yourself, make it your motivation. Look into their websites, and see what they have on their FAQ pages. If you see an interesting question, note it and use it as a guide. That way, you can have a framework of the best questions to answer on your FAQ page.
Tips on How to Write a Real Estate FAQ for SEO
Now that you already have ideas on how to source questions, here are other tips on writing real estate FAQs for SEO:
- Keep the questions and answers very clear, crisp, and direct to the point. Readers appreciate direct answers because these shorten their time in browsing and reading.
- Answer fully; think like you’re the reader. If you were on the other end, you’d want a complete answer immediately and not be directed to another link. There’s nothing wrong with presenting links but make sure you have already answered the question before doing so. If you still want to add other information to elaborate your answer, that’s the perfect time to insert the link.
- Write in a simple way, you want to create a personal connection with your potential lead. Simplicity attracts more readers because it’s easy to understand, and they will not get intimidated by you.
- Don’t use too technical of terms. Avoiding real estate jargon and abbreviations that only people in the industry understand is a must. That way, you won’t turn off your readers. You have to realize that the goal is to make your target audience feel comfortable and thoroughly understand what you’re saying. If you use terms that only a few people know, there is a high chance that customers won’t even finish reading your FAQ page.
- Show your personality. Act as if you are answering questions from someone who wants to know more about your business. This will keep your tone engaging and friendly.
- Always put in mind that when you compose your real estate FAQs for SEO, it is for time-efficiency purposes. A well-crafted page is full of information that can be browsed easily by customers to find the answer that they are looking for.
Remember, your real estate FAQ page is a prime property that you should give attention to as part of your marketing strategy. Utilize it well to build your brand, increase site traffic, and gain more leads.