This example using the Dutch word for “Featured” which is “Gekenmerkte”, however, the same steps apply for all languages, if you don’t follow these steps the listings tagged with your translated “Featured” won’t show properly in the homepage of your site.
- Select Dutch in your Admin
- Go to Listings > Status
- Add New Status > Name: Gekenmerkte
- Don’t fill anything else out
- Find “This is a translation of”
- Select > “Featured” (screenshot)
- Follow these steps for each taxonomy and tags
When creating your Dutch Listings just duplicate the English version of each make your translations and apply for instance the “Gekenmerkte” tag under Status and remove the English “Featured” > Publish and you’ll be all set.