Please see Slider Revolution documentation for all the information you need to start using the plugin on your site.
The demo slider zips are included in the main download you got from Themeforest under the rev-slider folder, or if you imported a demo each comes with its corresponding slider automatically.
We’ve also included the demo sliders PSD, you’ll find it in the main download > rev-slider > rev-slider.psd
How to import a slider
- Go the Slider Revolution tab in your WordPress Admin, and click the Import Slider button.
- Choose the .ZIP file of the slider you’d like to import.
- Once you’ve chosen the .ZIP file, an Import Slider button will appear.
- Click the Import Slider button, and wait for it to finish uploading.
- Once it’s finished uploading, you will now see your imported slider in the list of Revolution Sliders available.