If you skipped the theme setup wizard the easiest way to get it back is to use the WP Reset plugin, this will set your site back to absolute default if you made any site changes those will be lost.
- Go to your WordPress Admin > Appearance > Theme License > Deactivate License
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > search for “WordPress Reset” (this one) > install and activate
- Then go to Tools > WP Reset (screenshot)
- Scroll to “Site Reset” (screenshot) leave all boxes unchecked > type “reset” > Reset Site, which sets you back to the WordPress default database
- After that go to Appearance > Themes > Reactivate the Real Estate 7 theme and you’ll be directed to the setup wizard
- From there just follow the steps and make sure to select and import a demo on step 4, also refer to the narrated instructional video via Installation & Setup Wizard