This is due to your listings not having the lat/long coordinates automatically generated off the listing address information which is used for the Ajax map pan/zoom and draw functions.
To properly generate the coordinates your listings at the bare minimum need the following:
- Street Address (listing title)
- Zip or Postal Code (optional, but recommended)
Few things to check/do in order to make sure that’s all working properly:
- You need to also make sure you have the Geocoding API enabled for your google key, refer to the Google Maps documentation.
- Go into your WordPress Admin > Listings > choose any of one listing > click Edit > click Update (as long as the address information is proper, all of them will get coordinates generated)
- Refer to the video in Adding & Managing Listings on how to properly add and manage listings.
- Make sure to clear your browser (shift+refresh) and server/site cache (if you have it), after you’ve done any steps and verified the data.