If you’re seeing display issues on mobile with our pre-built Elementor pages, it’s a quick & simple fix.
- Go into your WordPress Admin
- Find Elementor > Tools (screenshot)
- Click Regenerate CSS & Data (screenshot)
- Clear your Server Cache
- Clear your Browser Cache with shift+refresh
- View the page in your browser, should be all set.
If this is related to the homepage and you’re still seeing responsive issues after the above steps, go into your WordPress Admin > Elementor > Settings > Advanced > CSS Print Method > set to Internal Embedding (screenshot) > Clear all cache, and test.
For all the ins and outs of building mobile pages in Elementor refer to Mobile Responsive Editing in Elementor.