The best option is to add your Real Estate 7 license key to enable updates to be pushed directly to your site’s admin. Once your license is activated you can navigate to Dashboard > Updates > find Real Estate 7 > Update (screenshot), or you can also update from the Appearance > Themes > find Real Estate 7 > Update (screenshot).
NOTE: Always be sure to clear your browser cache (shift+refresh) and your server cache if you use that (typically from your WordPress admin bar).
How do I activate my license?
- Log in to your site’s admin
- Go to Appearance > Theme License
- Enter your License Key (Where can I find my license?)
- Activate the license
- You’re all set!
Manually via FTP
The second option is using FTP to manually update the entire theme folder or individual files:
- Get the latest version from your Downloads area
- Connect to your server via FTP, recommend using filezilla-project.org (it’s a free download)
- Find & unzip realestate.zip
- Upload the “realestate-7” theme folder into wp-content > themes > overwriting your existing theme folder or upload individual files as outlined in the theme’s changelog