To create a Full-Width page with Elementor is a few quick and easy steps, do the following:
- Go into your Sites Admin > Pages > Add New (screenshot)
- Title your Page > click Publish (screenshot)
- Click Edit with Elementor (screenshot)
- Find the settings icon (screenshot) bottom left side
- Under Page Layout > choose the Elementor Full-Width option (screenshot)
If you want to create a Full-Width page without your website’s global header and footer use the “Elementor Canvas” page layout option.