The first thing you need to do is make sure you have CT Leads Pro installed and activated, it comes preinstalled with the setup wizard for Real Estate 7 but recommend double-checking.
Require Users to Register to See Listings
One of the best ways to generate leads is to require people to register to view listings, this can be done via your WordPress admin > Real Estate 7 Options > Listings > Require Users to Login/Register after X amount of Listing Views? (admin screenshot), make sure you enter a number in “Number of Listing Views” as well, a good standard is 4, and keep in mind this will persist a login/register modal for every page view after they hit that limit.
Utilize our Lead Generation Service
With our Lead Generation service, we’ll drive high-quality buyer or seller leads to you, via optimized & managed Facebook ad campaigns, targeted for your specific tags and geo.
Build Landing Pages for SEO
What are visitors seeing when they arrive at your site? Your first thought is your homepage, but you’re missing a major opportunity to personalize the home buyer/seller journey with custom landing pages.
Creating and using landing pages for:
- Communities & Neighborhoods — (example)
- Home Valuation Requests or CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) — (example)
- Pocket or Exclusive Listings — (example)
- First Time Home Buyer Guides
- Seller Guides
- Pre-Filtered Listings Search — (example)
Increase engagement, workflow, and automate with CT Leads Pro Extensions
You’ll find this in Real Estate 7 Options > Extensions, and while CT Leads Pro is a full CRM, with our extensions you can tailor and enhance it to fit your needs. This area includes both free and paid extensions designed to boost your site and workflow. We’re just getting started by continually improving with new innovations to keep our customers ahead of the curve.
- Live Chat (premium)
- Lead Routing (premium)
- SMS Messaging (premium)
- Export Leads
- Push Notifications
- Notes (coming soon)
- To Do’s (coming soon)
- Round Robin (coming soon)
- Batch Messaging (coming soon)
- Leads Import (coming soon)
- Files (coming soon)
Engage and promote through social media
The importance of social media for real estate can’t be stressed enough, according to a recent study from the National Association of Realtors, social has become integral to scoring clients and closing deals across the industry.
- 77% of realtors actively use social media for real estate in some way, shape, or form
- 47% of real estate businesses note that social media results in the highest quality leads versus other sources
- 99% of millennials (and 90% of baby boomers) begin their home search online (as opposed to in-person referrals)
Here are some great articles to read on the subject: