- Elementor – Use this block to build out your homepage with Elementor, refer to the instructional video in > Homepage Setup & Editing in Elementor with WP Pro Real Estate 7
Legacy Site Blocks (retired)
The following blocks are for WP Bakery legacy sites only which have been retired, they do not apply to any Elementor prebuilt sites or designs.
- Revolution Slider – Slider alias can be added in the Revolution Slider sub-panel.
- FlexSlider – For basic static content, recommend using Revolution Slider instead. Slide content can be added via the FlexSlider sub-panel.
- Featured Listings – Activated by default, can be toggled on/off. Options can be configured in the Featured Listings sub-panel.
- Featured Map – Displays a large map of listings tagged as Featured, can be toggle on/off.
- Call To Action – Activated by default, can be toggled on/off. Content can be added via the Call To Action sub-panel.
- Listings Search – Activated by default, can be toggled on/off. Fields can be toggled on/off via the Advanced Search sub-panel.
- IDX Search – If you’re using a third-party IDX plugin activate this in place of the default Listings Search, once enabled go into Appearance > Widgets > find the IDX Search widget > add to IDX Homepage > select the horizontal layout option > Save.
- Testimonials – slider, add content in Testimonials panel with drag & drop modules.
- Partners – display partner company logos with optional links, add content in Partners panel with drag & drop modules.
- Page Builder (1-4) – To be used with WP Bakery
- Four Column – Widget area, add widgets via Appearance > Widgets > Four Column Homepage.
- Hero w/Search – This can be used if you’d like the search to be placed within the center of a large background image