The CT Leads Pro plugin is our CRM, it allows you to capture, qualify, nurture, & manage leads all from one place. With a zero learning curve interface and a very simple installation process, if you don’t have it already automatically installed see the following steps:
- Login to your WordPress Admin
- Go into Appearance > Install Plugins
- Find CT Leads Pro > Install & Activate
- Then go to Real Estate 7 Options > CT Leads Pro
- Set the Leads Pro Page to “Leads Pro” and Recently Viewed Page to “Recently Viewed”
- That’s it, now you can navigate to the Leads & Activity views via the front end when logged in as an administrator, broker, or agent user roles.
You’ll find this in Real Estate 7 Options > CT Leads Pro (when the plugin is activated), you can set the Leads Pro, and Recently Viewed pages here, those are created automatically when you choose a prebuilt website in the setup wizard, but do need to manually set in that area otherwise you won’t see them available in the front end.
If you don’t see the Leads Pro or Recently Viewed pages, you can quickly create them with the following steps:
Leads Pro Page
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Enter “Leads Pro” in the Title Area
- Find Page Attributes > select Leads Pro (screenshot)
Recently Viewed Page
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Enter “Recently Viewed” in the Title Area
- Find Page Attributes > select Recently Viewed (screenshot)
Setting Up Reply By Email
We highly recommend this feature as it allows your leads to simply reply back via email which is then routed back to your site’s leads area and keeps all messaging within it, rather than shifting the conversation to standard email. It’s very easy to set up just follow the steps below:
- You’ll need to set up a CloudMailin account via https://www.cloudmailin.com/
- Once logged in you’ll be guided to “Let’s Get Started”
- Find “Receive Email (SMTP to HTTP)” > click Create Address (keep this window open)
- Go back to your WordPress Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > CT Leads Pro > Enable Replying by Email > set to Yes
- Find your “Reply Webhook” copy that and go back to Cloudmailin > paste that in “Enter the URL of your server (HTTP Endpoint)” and keep “POST Format” defaulted to “Multipart”
- Click Next > then Skip This
- Copy the email address under “Receiving email at” (screenshot)
- Go back to your WordPress Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > CT Leads Pro > paste into CloudMailin Inbound Email > Save Settings, and you’re all set!
They do have an option to add custom domains (paid plans), so your leads aren’t seeing something like “firstname.lastname@example.org” in their “reply to” but it’s not required and purely for vanity purposes.
How Leads Are Collected
Leads are collected from any forms on the site, they’re automatically registered and logged in as well once a form is submitted. The following lead capture devices are supported:
- Single Listing > Hero Contact Form
- Single Listing > Book a Showing Widget
- Single Listing > Contact Form
- Agent Profile Contact Form
- Brokerage Profile Contact Form
- Home Valuation Request Form
- Favorite Listings > Request More Info Form
- Any Contact Form 7 Forms
- Any Elementor Pro Forms
Be sure to also check out our KB article — How can I increase lead generation & conversion?
Manually Adding Leads
Leads can also be manually added by navigating to the front end of your site > User Dropdown > Leads > Actions > Add New Lead (screenshot)
You’ll find this in Real Estate 7 Options > Leads Pro > Extensions, and while CT Leads Pro is a full CRM, with our extensions you can tailor and enhance it to fit your needs. This area includes both free and paid extensions designed to boost your site and workflow. We’re just getting started by continually improving with new innovations to keep our customers ahead of the curve.
- Live Chat (premium)
- Lead Routing (premium)
- SMS Messaging (premium)
- Extensions Bundle (premium)
- Export Leads
- Push Notifications
- Notes (coming soon)
- Files (coming soon)
- To Do’s (coming soon)
- Round Robin (coming soon)
- Facebook Leads (coming soon)
- Automated Home Valuations (coming soon)
- Batch Messaging (coming soon)
- Leads Import (coming soon)
How Are Extensions Installed?
The free extensions are just enabled/disabled via the “Extensions” panel on your site and that’s it, easy peasy! For the premium extensions once the purchase is made you’ll be emailed your license key, from there you login into your site’s WordPress admin > find Real Estate 7 Options > Leads Pro > Extensions, paste your key(s) to the corresponding extension(s) > it’ll automatically activate and you’re all set.
Where can I find more information on the Premium Extensions?
The Live Chat premium extension allows you to engage with leads in a live personal conversation, so you can capture, qualify, and convert in real-time, day or night. Speed to lead is paramount, don’t make them wait for a follow-up.
Optionally trigger the live chat window from any link by using class=”open-live-chat” for example:
Once the extension is activated you’ll find a new subpanel in Real Estate 7 Options > Leads Pro > Live Chat.
The Lead Routing premium extension allows you to automate your workflow and assign incoming leads to team members by creating rules based on lead attributes, including location (city, state, or zip), price, and specific MLS numbers. Once it’s activated you’ll find a new nav item in the front end “Routing” under the user dropdown or user sidebar — from there you can create and edit your routing rules for the site.
The SMS Messaging premium extension allows you to quickly send messages or property shortlists via text, instead of email. The Twilio API is used for sending and receiving text messages, once activated you’ll find the sub-panel under Real Estate 7 Options > Leads Pro > SMS, and to set that up just follow the steps below:
- You’ll need to set up a Twilio account via https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio
- Next, after you’ve authenticated your account, find the following under https://www.twilio.com/console
- Account SID
- Auth Token
- Copy each of those and return back to your WordPress admin > Real Estate 7 Options > Leads Pro > SMS > paste them to the corresponding fields
- Next, go back to Twilio and find “Get Trial Phone Number” > follow the steps > Done > copy the newly created phone number
- Go back to your WordPress admin > Real Estate 7 Options > Leads Pro > SMS > paste it to Twilio Number with SMS capabilities > Save Settings
- While you’re there find “Number Reply Webhook” > copy the entire URL
- Then go back to Twilio https://www.twilio.com/console/phone-numbers/incoming > select the phone number you just created > scroll to Messaging > “A message comes in” > select “Webhook” and paste the URL > make sure its set to HTTP POST, like this
- Save, and you’re all set!
- That’s it! Now when you go back to your site and navigate to a lead you’ll notice a new toggle for “SMS” whenever you toggle that on (per lead) the messages will be sent directly to their phone, if it’s toggled off it’ll use the normal email functions.
NOTE: If you’re still in “Trial” mode, you’ll want to go back to Twilio > Upgrade Project (upper right) this will remove the account from trial > run through the steps and make sure you add funds to the account.