Table of Contents
Main Stylesheet – style.css
This file contains the styling table of contents, outlining the different files included and where each styles are coming from.
- 1. Base (css/base.css)
- 1.1 Reset
- 1.2 General
- 1.3 Typography
- 1.4 Margins & Padding
- 1.5 Links
- 1.6 Lists
- 1.7 Images & Video
- 1.8 Buttons
- 1.9 Tabs
- 1.10 Forms
- 1.11 Tables
- 1.12 Notifications
- 1.13 Widgets
- 1.14 Misc
- 2. Framework (css/responsive-gs-12col.css)
- 3. Layout (css/layout.css)
- 3.1 Site Styles
- 3.2 Page Styles
- 3.3 Media Queries
If you would like to edit a specific section of the site, simply find the appropriate label in the CSS file, and then scroll down until you find the appropriate style that needs to be edited.
Other Stylesheets Included
- css/comments.css – styles for comments.
- css/ct-dropdowns.css – styles for the main navigation.
- css/flexslider-direction-nav.css – styles for FlexSlider navigation, recommend leaving this file alone.
- css/flexslider.css – styles for FlexSlider, recommend leaving this file alone.
- css/fontawesome.css – styles for FontAwesome, recommend leaving this file alone.
- css/ie.css – styles for IE.
- css/page-builder-blocks.css – styles for page builder blocks, recommend leaving this file alone.
- css/prettyPhoto.css – styles for PrettyPhoto, recommend leaving this file alone.
- css/ie.css – styles for Safari.
- css/validationEngine.jquery.css – form validation styles, recommend leaving this file alone.