Please note this is just a quick guide on how to migrate from one of our previous or other provider real estate themes and is by no means all-inclusive. This is just to give a general overview of the process, keep in mind we don’t offer support in this area, if you’re not comfortable with things mentioned in this article please consult a professional or we also offer this as a paid service just open a live chat for a quote.
We are in no way responsible for any mishaps, lost data, site outages, etc…in relation to this process and article.
- The first thing you’ll have to do is utilize WP All Export plugin to grab all your site’s data.
- You’ll then want to set up a development site on the same server, say in a sub-folder of /dev/
- Install WordPress as you normally would
- Then install RE7 and its required plugins following the steps in Installation & Demo Import
- Don’t do the demo import process as you’re going to be using your existing content unless you want to start with a pre-built homepage
- Install and activate the WP All Import plugin along with the theme add on, follow these steps in the documentation
- Once that’s complete you’ll integrate your branding and setup the theme options, etc…
- Then when everything is exactly as you want it, install the WP Clone plugin, do a backup of the site.
- Copy the URL to the backup file
- Go to your existing Live site install and activate WP Clone, then do a restore from the URL you just copied from the development site.
- Let that run, and you’re all set.